users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Loading a GF module from my own startup module

From: David Van Couvering <David.Vancouvering_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 21:21:26 -0700

OK. I'll see how big the web distribution is. I want it to be as light
as possible, the deployment model I have for the app I'm thinking of has
this app installed and running on a client machine. I just wanted basic
web support (PHP or JSP), and not for instance JSF or all the stuff to
support web-based administration of the app server, or clustering for
that matter...

David