users@glassfish.java.net

RE: RE: Shared XSD for WSDL

From: Kenneth Clark <kenneth.clark_at_skyetech.co.za>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 23:04:13 +0200

Thanks for the pointer

Ok so I kinda got this running, now when I run the schemagen tool I am getting a really annoying message that fails the entire process. I have a set of managers that throw exceptions if preconditions aren't met. The managers are exposed via webservices. I have tried compiling the entities only but it traverses the directories underneath the entities.

error: java.lang.StackTraceElement does not have a no-arg default constructor.

I don't need the Exceptions serialized and can't seem to find a way to tell the schemagen task to ignore the files.

Does anyone have a "good" example ant file for schemagen task? I cannot find anything!!!

Thanks and regards

Kenneth Clark
Solutions Engineer

Tel: 27 (0) 11 679 3075