users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Deploy App twice on same server, use different DB Connection for each?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 12:43:25 PDT

I use the Admin Console (Sun Admin Server) and pick up the war file. Following
vbkraemer's suggestion above, I was able to get things working by:

1. Deploying my application (choosing the WAR file)
2. modify the persistence.xml to use a different JDBC reference
3. redeploy the application, but selecting the already deploy directory under (domains\domain1\applications\j2ee-modules)

I'd still like to know where the final configurations are stored since it's been suggested that persistence.xml is only used at application deployment and not startup.
[Message sent by forum member 'groverblue' (groverblue)]