users@glassfish.java.net

Re: MySQL Connection pool in Glassfish V2

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 12:02:43 PDT

Thank you again.

I have stripped it down to the bare minimum of connection properties with the same result. Again, I can connect to the database from a main class using the driver and mysql connector. But when I try to access this via a connection pool in the glassfish application server, this is the result.

I have sent nearly 12 hours on this...in every combination. By the way the environment is:

Glassfish v2ur2-b04 also tried in V2.1 stable binary
MySQL Connector J mysql-connector-java-5.1.6-bin.jar
Toplink version Oracle TopLink Essentials - 2.0.1 (Build b04-fcs (04/11/2008))
[Message sent by forum member 'slepage01' (slepage01)]