users@glassfish.java.net

Re: clusterjsp sample losing session data

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 19:41:54 PDT

Hi Jan,

Thanks for your detailed comments - I would be happy to try out a patch. I appreciate your time and effort on this.

Can you also please comment on the jmeter test (and try it out if you haven't already done so)? Is it an invalid test or is it highlighting a problem in Glassfish? I couldn't really determine an answer to that from Larry's post.

My app doesn't (currently) have any jsps - it is a servlet talking to a legacy system that serves up html that is heavily Frame based. It is a long, and convoluted story, but that's what I have to work with while things are slowly progressed into jsps.

I was providing the test scripts for clusterjsp to highlight the session loss problem without any reliance on my own app.

Cheers
Cameron
[Message sent by forum member 'cameronr' (cameronr)]