users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Announcing FishCAT, a community Beta program, please join Fish CAT to find bugs

From: NBW <emailnbw_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 16:00:02 -0400

I reported this issue back on August 2nd to Gopal when he sent me an
invitation. Seeing as how Preview is the standard PDF viewer supplied by
Apple as part of Mac OS X you either need to install something else or open
it under a platform with a later version of the viewer. This is the first
PDF I've ever opened which ever gave me trouble using Preview. Could be a
bug in Preview or could be an incompatability with the tool used to create
it. In anycase it's extra work us Mac users have to endure if we want to use
the application.