users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Help with virtual IPs - two domains on same servers

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2008 08:47:20 PDT

I've even tried adding these to the JVM options:

<jvm-options>-Djava.rmi.server.hostname=fishtest1</jvm-options>

<jvm-options>-Dcom.sun.aas.hostName=fishtest1</jvm-options>

But it still fails looking for fishdev2. I tried changing the ports and it does appear it's listening on the proper hostname/IP, but when the rmi tries to connect, it's looking for fishdev2 instead of fishtest1, and nothing is listening on fishdev2 on that port.

Grabbing all available interfaces by default seems like a poor design. I'm going to run into this on the node agents too, aren't I (once I get that far...).
[Message sent by forum member 'misschatter' (misschatter)]