users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Loadbalancing with Apache - Errors

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 23:29:31 PDT

Hi,

I installed apache in directory "/space/kshitiz/apache2.0/installation". You can specify that when you are configuring apache using PREFIX. So this is not the issue.

I am happy that you were able to getting it working with Sun Web Server. It is best supported web-server with load-balancer plugin. It has many good features. However you can consider my opinion to be biased ;-)

I tried load-balancer plugin with Apache 2.0.63 and it worked fine. Might be some configuration issue at your end.

Thanks,
Kshitiz
[Message sent by forum member 'kshitiz_saxena' (kshitiz_saxena)]