users@glassfish.java.net

Re: lbplugin not passing pages that end in .html through

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 10:48:58 PDT

I found the problem. The webserver had "HTML Parsing" enabled on all HTML files applied to the entire virtual server ("/"). Interestingly, I put a test file in the directory that would have been hit under the document root and it still said not found. Judging by the error (/gogweb/index.html not found) I tested by creating a directory in the root of the server called gogweb and then creating an index.html there with "you are in the wrong place" in it and it looked there. Very odd.

So I changed that to apply only .shtml files and now everything works.
[Message sent by forum member 'misschatter' (misschatter)]