users@glassfish.java.net

Re: lbplugin not passing pages that end in .html through

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 00:56:30 PDT

Hi,

Congrats on your problem resolution..I have the similar setup, but I want to configure my webserver to serve the html and other static content directly from the webserver. Currently it is forwarding all the requests back to the appservers listed in the loadbalancer.xml. Could you go through the problem i described in the other thread and suggest what was the HTML parsing on the webserver which was forcing the webserver to look for the content locally.
[Message sent by forum member 'narirag' (narirag)]