users@glassfish.java.net

Re: grizzly error

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 18:36:37 PDT

> Any idea what this is about? It appears every 5 secs
> in one particular. The log level is FINE though.. I
> am using
> -Dcom.sun.enterprise.web.useCoyoteConnector=true.

It should have been -Dcom.sun.enterprise.web.connector.useCoyoteConnector=true

> does that mean that the setting isn't working? Is it
> still using Grizzly?
>
> Thanks

Still what is this message about. Intertestingly it one particular app that was causing it. And the SSL error kept happening ever if the application was undeployed.... Ofcourse, when using the coyoteConnector these don't appear. But what's this error about?? The app was dropping sessions - max-connections-reached: 4096.. so, I had to switch to coyote for the time being at least because Grizzly was waiting on stale connections.. wonder if the above message gives a hint to the problem..

> ---------------------------------
>
> Unwrap error: CLOSED at
> com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.ssl.SSLUtils.
> unwrapAll(SSLUtils.java:321) at
> com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.ssl.SSLByteBu
> fferInputStream.doRead(SSLByteBufferInputStream.java:7
> 9) at
> com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.ByteBufferInp
> utStream.read(ByteBufferInputStream.java:167) at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.InternalInputBuffer.fill(Inte
> rnalInputBuffer.java:727) at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.InternalInputBuffer.parseRequ
> estLine(InternalInputBuffer.java:401) at
> com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.DefaultProces
> sorTask.parseRequest(DefaultProcessorTask.java:684)
> at
> com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.DefaultProces
> sorTask.doProcess(DefaultProcessorTask.java:566) at
> com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.DefaultProces
> sorTask.process(DefaultProcessorTask.java:813) at
> com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.DefaultReadTa
> sk.executeProcessorTask(DefaultReadTask.java:339) at
> com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.ssl.SSLReadTa
> sk.process(SSLReadTask.java:440) at
> com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.ssl.SSLReadTa
> sk.doTask(SSLReadTask.java:228) at
> com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.TaskBase.run(
> TaskBase.java:265) at
> com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.ssl.SSLWorker
> Thread.run(SSLWorkerThread.java:106)
[Message sent by forum member 'chilak' (chilak)]