users@glassfish.java.net

Re: loadbalancer - active-healthcheck-enabled=true ??

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 16:14:10 PDT

> The health-checker url is per cluster and not per
> application. It does not have relationship to
> applications deployed.

Yes. I understand that. I didn't mean to imply that it was per app.

> Can you provide more details on what configurable
> setting you are looking for?

I am not looking for anything really. I was just wondering why the active-healthcheck-enabled cannot not be configured by asadmin or from the console. Why should it be hand-edited? Just out of curiosity.. that's all..

thanks..

> Thanks,
> Kshitiz
[Message sent by forum member 'chilak' (chilak)]