users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How can I checkout the source that directly matches V2 UR2 Final Build

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 12:01:26 PDT

Yes, I really need to build it from source. The distribution provides no way of setting the jvm memory parameters when it starts the bundled JavaDB. It provides every possible option under the sun for all other things, but not for this :)

We use the bundled JavaDB and it is running into an out of memory condition with a query that returns many thousands of results. So I need to add a new option to pass in the "-Xmx" jvm option when the process is started.
[Message sent by forum member 'bbergquist' (bbergquist)]