users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem while Deploy .ear file

From: Tim Quinn <Timothy.Quinn_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 07:58:29 -0500

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> Hi to All,
> i am newbe to Glassfish server.
> i created the EJB application and created the .ear file.
> i installed SJS Application Server 9.1_02 (build b04-fcs) in our Linux machine(5.0).also im using MYSQL 5.x
> im able to deploy .ear file using admin console in same machine.
> But im unable to deploy through remotly(client machine).please advice me reg. the same.
> i checked the server log file.it does not show any error message.

Please tell us exactly what you are doing on the remote system that is
not working and what error messages you receive. As an experiment have
you tried using the asadmin deploy command from a command line on the
remote system to see if that works?

I don't have a suggestion for your second question.

- Tim