users@glassfish.java.net

Re: V3 Resolve Error when using Comet/Grizzly

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 15:32:27 PDT

I had the same error just trying to deploy the hello.war from the quick start.

I installed TP2, ran the update tool, installed the web services, and the ejb3 and then I tried to simply install the

sample hello.war, and it failed with:

Module Dependency : org.glassfish.deployment:dol: referenced from org.glassfish.webservices:jsr109-impl

I then removed ejb3, metro, and jersey, and restarted and it worked.

Installed just metro and it fails to install again. I am using jdk6_10. Not sure if this is the reason.

I think this is just a core piece of gfv3 that is broken / incompatible with jdk6_10.

Does anybody know what the problem is and a fix / workaround?
[Message sent by forum member 'gcruscoe' (gcruscoe)]