users@glassfish.java.net

com.sun.enterprise.security.auth.realm.jdbc.JDBCRealm class not found

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 16:11:14 PDT

Hi,

We would like to use JDBC realm for our application. We have created the JDBC realm as per link http://www.developinjava.com/print.php?type=A&item_id=6, but "JDBCRealm" class is not found any of the Sun lib. I have found the java source code from internet, but I am not able to compile the java. because it's asking lot of dependency package. Since I am a admin, I am not able to proceed further. Can anyone help for this.

Best Regards,
Raja
[Message sent by forum member 'sunraja' (sunraja)]