users@glassfish.java.net

Is it possible to use a cacert per virtual_server in glassfish ?

From: Paul <paul_at_nosphere.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 17:20:48 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying to setup a glassfish install with several virtual servers.
Each of theses virtual server should have it's own keypair for SSL. I found
how to bind a httplistener to a keypair alias.
Now I face the following problem : all virtual server uses the same cacert, so
they all trust the same certificates. I would like to have client
certificates that could authenticate agains one virtual server but not the
others.

So, is there a way to bind a https listener to a given cacert ?

Regards

Paul