users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Questions about custom ServerAuthModule on httpServlet layer (JSR196)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 08:45:43 PDT

Ron,

Thank you for your answer.

What I did is building the appCtxId like this :

hostname + " " + servletCtx.getContextPath()

As I'm not using virtual servers and I'm deploying directly in a domain, what to put in place of the "virtual_server_name" you talked about ?

What I'm trying to achieve is being able to register a SAM for one or two apps at most. I don't want this SAM to be used by other apps deployed in the same domain.

About the glassfish version. On a given deployment I'm stuck with GF2.0-b58g for now, do you think that this could prevent me achieving my goal ?

About my netbeans projects, I'll try to clean them this w/e and come back next week with a smooth package :)

Paul
[Message sent by forum member 'eskatos' (eskatos)]