users@glassfish.java.net

Latest Production ready version of Glassfish?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 08:27:30 PDT

Hi,

I know there was a layout of the version matrix before on the differences between the various releases of glassfish.

I am curious, if I want to be on the latest "production ready" version of glassfish, would that be v2.1 or v2 UR2?

I've noticed that there have been some posts here specifying bugs in v2 UR2 that were supposedly fixed in 2.1.

But I also know that 2.1 was targeted for sail-fin support so I wasn't sure how different that was from v2 UR2 and if it would have all of the same functionality.

Can anyone help me out? Which release should I be following if I want to pickup the latest production ready release for a JEE 5 Appserver?

Thanks

Andrew
[Message sent by forum member 'areplogle' (areplogle)]