users@glassfish.java.net

One web service multiple locations

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 09:00:39 PDT

I installed NetBeans 6.1 and Glassfish. It was trivial to create a web service and call the web service. The WSDL specifies the complete endpoint, which is usually good.

I want to deploy the same web service to multiple servers at very diverse locations, so multiple endpoints exist.

Consider the simple Calculator example

CalculatorWSService service = CalculatorWSService();
CalculatorWS port = service.getCalculatorWSPort();
int i = 3;
int j = -10;
int result = port.add(i, j);

In a perfect world, I would be able to obtain a CalculatorWS object with a specific endpoint.
[Message sent by forum member 'pitonyak' (pitonyak)]