users@glassfish.java.net

unable to activate ajp3

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 06:55:24 PDT

Hello List,

I try to setup gf connect with apache with mod_jk. In past I was able, but I delete all and now I wasn't able to configure it :-(

I add the 3 tomcat jars and set also the jvm property. I double check it at the domain.xml and see the config. When I start gf I don't see any logging entry that a thread for the ajp connector is started also I miss the -Dcom.sun.enterprise.web.connector.enableJK=8009 output in the log. I see all other -D configs in the server log but nothing from jk. Also I try to run into a error when I rename tomcat-ajp.jar to something other, because I know from pref tryouts that this cause an error reported in server log but nothing.

System: Win2000/SP4
Java: sun 1.6.0_04
GF: Version = Sun Java System Application Server 9.1_02

any hint is wellcome.

regards Dietmar
[Message sent by forum member 'oaspublic' (oaspublic)]