users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish - weblogic (8.1) rmi

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 14:19:32 PDT

On a related note - I would like to connect to a weblogic jms queue from an EJB running on my glassfish server.

Would there be a similar incantation to get the right resource injected?

How would I go about defining the remote queue in glasssfish's JNDI?

I need to use weblogic's own "t3" protocol (which I believe tunnels rmi, jms, etc. in a proprietary protocol).

I did try to find this info in the administration manual for glassfish and at various other sources---but the more I read, the more confused I get.

Is this possible at all? Anybody have ny pointers to how to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance,
Jacob
[Message sent by forum member 'jablo' (jablo)]