users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Not able to find AsadminMain.java file

From: Wolfram Rittmeyer <w.rittmeyer_at_jsptutorial.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 19:46:06 +0200

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> Hi,
> I have downloaded the source of the glassfish application, and I needed to take a look at the com.sin.enterprise.admin.cli.AsadminMain java file. I am unable to find this file in the source file. Any insight into this will definitely help. Thanks!

There is no AsadminMain class. I guess the class you are looking for is
com.sun.enterprise.cli.framework.CLIMain.

This class can be found in the folder
admin-cli/framework/src/java/com/sun/enterprise/cli/framework for v2 or
in the folder
admin/cli-framework/src/main/java/com/sun/enterprise/cli/framework/ for v3.

--
Wolfram Rittmeyer