users@glassfish.java.net

Re: 400 invalidURI: noSlash when invoking URL with encoded parameter

From: Wolfram Rittmeyer <w.rittmeyer_at_jsptutorial.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 12:12:19 +0200

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> I am using Glassfish v2u2 and I am trying to invoke a URL like:
> https://localhost:8181/ui/login/;referer=http%3A%2F%2Flocalhost%3A8080%2Fthings%2Fplatform

Though I do not _know_ it I assume that it is because of the ";"
character in the URL above. This is used for URL-Rewriting to separate
the jsessionid from the server:

http://localhost:8080;jsessionid=whatever?param=value&anaotherparam=value

Why don't you use the "?" that is normally used to indicate GET parameters?

--
Wolfram Rittmeyer