users@glassfish.java.net

Re: NullPointerException during the commit phase

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 03:26:31 PDT

Hello,

Attached the log file.

The scenario is the following:

- the server receives a web service to send an SMS
- a new accounting id (auto-incremented) is get from the t_accounting table (112 in our test)
- some accounting data (start time, ...) are commited in t_accounting
- the SMS is sent to SMSC (EIS managed using ResourceAdapter)
- the response is received asynchronously using an MDB
- the record in t_accounting is updated with end time, result, ... (here we get the Exception)

Thans a lot, Mic
[Message sent by forum member 'micmazza' (micmazza)]