users@glassfish.java.net

Re: config in sun-resources.xml works for JMS connecton pool name only ?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 03:40:46 PDT

Hi,

I see there are a few errors in your configuration in sun-resources.xml.
1. There is a trailing "/>" after the connector connection pool line.
2. idle-timeout-seconds is set to a invalid value : 0. Try setting it to 1 before trying this.
3. transaction-support is set to true. this is invalid. Attribute "transaction-support" must have a value from the list "XATransaction LocalTransaction NoTransaction ".

I was able to see the updated values for the attributes after making these changes on a 9.1.1 b39 FCS workspace.

HTH
Shalini.
[Message sent by forum member 'sm157516' (sm157516)]