users@glassfish.java.net

Grizzly timeout/hanging?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 23:55:26 PDT

Hi

I got a web application with a session bean that does some serious work on a database.

The calculations done in the bean can take more than an hour to process, which btw is okay!

The hurdle is that at some point my jsf page calling the bean seem to loose contact with the bean.
After an hour, I can see in my database that the bean has finished doing its work there, but the page calling it never returns. It just keep hanging, waiting for the return page.

So my question is whats going on for grizzly? I guess it is some kind of timeout/small bug... How do I fix this? (without optimizing on my bean ;-) )

Cheers, The SlingBlade
[Message sent by forum member 'slingblade' (slingblade)]