users@glassfish.java.net

Re: capturing redeployment downtime -- cluster?

From: Kristian Rink <kawazu_at_zimmer428.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 08:14:14 +0200

Hi Hong;

and first, thanks a bunch for your reply on that.

Hong Zhang schrieb:
> Hi, Kristian
> You can take a look at the rolling upgrade doc here:
>
> http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-3679/abdik?l=en&a=view&q=rolling

Okay, that resolves most of my questions, thank you. :) Actually this
procedure indeed is similar to how we used to deploy applications all
across severel tomcat nodes and I wasn't sure whether glassfish does
offer more "sophisticated" / automated tools of doing so, but it seems a
reasonable approach. I'll give it a shot and see how it works. :)

Thanks a bunch and best regards,
Kristian

--
Kristian Rink * http://zimmer428.net * http://flickr.com/photos/z428/
jab: kawazu_at_jabber.ccc.de * icq: 48874445 * fon: ++49 176 2447 2771 "One