users@glassfish.java.net

Re: _at_PreDestroy method in web service not called when web app undeployed?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 16:04:43 PDT

So, are you saying that in order to get the WebService lifecycle methods to work (mind, this isn't a servlet listener, this is a simple WebService), that you need to have a WAR deployed?

How are you deploying the web service. As a SessionBean, or as part of a web app?

Are you suggesting, Stephen, that if I have a SessionBean web service deployed, that I still need minimal WAR in order to get the WebService lifecycle methods called on SessionBeans web services?
[Message sent by forum member 'whartung' (whartung)]