users@glassfish.java.net

Re: NB Platform + Hibernate + Glassfish + MySQL in NetBeans 6.1

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 07:20:17 PDT

Hi,
Fist of all, thanks for replying.
I know that I dont' "have to" use Hibernate, Glassfish ships directly with TopLink Essentials and it's transparent to use it. But I've had bad experiencies with TopLink and I'd like to use as my persistence provider Hibernate. Besides, I wante to use Rich Client with NB Plattform not only JSP.
So my question was about how to set up, configure and use all tools mentioned in the title of the post together, all inside NebBeans 6.1 IDE.

Thanks in advance,
[Message sent by forum member 'jmrunge' (jmrunge)]