users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problems with listeners, hosts and multihoming

From: Scott Oaks <Scott.Oaks_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 09:58:41 -0400

When you deployed to the virtual servers, did you use the admin GUI, or
the CLI? The GUI steps don't actually create the separation you describe
correctly, but if you deploy through the CLI (using the --target ...
--virtualservers ... arguments), you should get the behavior you want.
See glassfish issue 4096.

-Scott