users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Installing Glassfish on Linux

From: Kristian Rink <kawazu_at_zimmer428.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 11:35:41 +0200

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org schrieb:
> I think this is perhaps got to do with Java CLASSPATH settings!

I'm not sure but overally this does look a little strange to me;
commands like "sed", "uname" and the like not being found shouldn't at
all relate to the Java installation on that machine. From that point of
view I guess it is more likely to be a $PATH issue. How does your PATH
setting look like? How did you actually start the Glassfish installer?
Personally I think the "NoClassDefFound" might be caused just by these
other issues. What JDK are you using by the way?

Cheers,
Kristian