users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish and setting up FORM based authentication

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 04:05:11 PDT

Hi Mark,

I don't have my sourcecode handy at the moment, but I could send you some working code/config for form based authentication using JDBC realm. For now, you might set the Glassfish's security logging to "finest". It will print out a lot of information but you might see the reason in your log file.

Just to make sure: You also set up the tablenames and and columns correctly for the JDBC realm (table/columnnames are identical in database?). And don't forget to put a username into the database and assign it to the group according to your policies. I don't know why Oracle stats are not showing any communication. It might be cached earlier and not requesting the data when you click "sign in" button.

Cheers,
Joerg
[Message sent by forum member 'jgippert' (jgippert)]