users@glassfish.java.net

Getting the name of the instance in cluster...

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 00:50:54 PDT

Hi all,

Do You know if it is possible to get the name of the instance on which application is deployed?
Another question is if it is possible to have not identical applications deployed on different instances? For example I have resource adapter which needs to be deployed on the cluster, but ra.xml file for each instance should be different, is it possible?
Unfortunately each time I start the cluster all files are synchronized and finally are the same even if I changed them earlier...

Any points are welcome :)
[Message sent by forum member 'bidibidi' (bidibidi)]