users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Migrating From jboss-4.2.1 to GlassFish

From: Sonia_08 <simrans.in.08_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 03:52:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Sekhar,
Thanks for your help. I was looking out for basic information as to how to
start/stop the server.
I am now able to start the GlassFish server and am able to view the server
console.
Now that am moving to the next stage, I need to deploy my existing
application jars,wsr,sar and ejb's. I am not sure under which folder i shd
be putting them.
Can you let me know where i shd be deploying them?

Thanks