users@glassfish.java.net

Re: the schedule for 9.2 release.

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.mp_at_sun.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 14:29:55 +0200

A couple of things...
Sun Java System Application Server (sjsas) as a name is going away an
is being replaced with "Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server" (this will be
effective in the product later this calendar year).
The other thing that changes is the numbering scheme: there will be
only one - the one used today by the GlassFish release train.
- the current release is v2ur2.
- the next one is v2.1 (should have been called 9.1.1): http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=PlanForGlassFishV2.1
- the one after is v3: http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=PlanForGlassFishV3

hope this helps,