users@glassfish.java.net

Admin Console Monitor unable to create jMaki widget.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 19:07:51 PDT

Hello everyone, I'm new to glassfish, so please bear with me.

When I go to Application Server -> Monitor in the Admin console, I get the following message:

Unable to create an instance of jmaki.widgets.jmaki.charting.line.Widget. Enable logging for more details.

I've installed jMaki from the update tool.

I'm using Glassfish 9.1_02 (build b04-fcs)

Can anyone provide some insight so I can become less stupid?

Thanks.
[Message sent by forum member 'scubabbl' (scubabbl)]