users@glassfish.java.net

EJB3 MDB pool size control

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 16:08:01 PDT

Hey,

I am able to control the queues of the MDB using the sun-ejb-jar.xml or the asadmin.

Is there some way I can do it via API or programmatically in some way? I record stats in the beans which is provided via a servlet so we can watch the service running. When it gets under high load we usually alter some services to prioritise and balance appropriately.

We do this via a range of different configuration. So far the most important one, which is done with great effort is to modify the sun-ejb-jar.xml file.

We have a way of restarting the server remotely via the web interface, all that is needed is to change the values.

Does anyone know how this could be achieved?

thanks,
Quintin
[Message sent by forum member 'qbeukes' (qbeukes)]