users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Long-value in query

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 15:00:50 PDT

Helllo!

Thank you for your help - this works very well!

But it leads me directly into the next problem. At the moment all datasets in my ModuleGroup.-table have NULL-values as company-id. With my query I want to get all datasets that are not assigned to a company (NULL as company-id) or belong to the specified company. When I execute the query now I get no datasets at all. If I assign one dataset to the company with the id 1201149432740 I get this dataset only. The query worked well in JBoss anf gave me all the datasets I needed. Isn't "IS NULL" supported in Glassfish?

Achim
[Message sent by forum member 'hilwi' (hilwi)]