users@glassfish.java.net

Re: PWC4011 warnings

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 23:14:37 PDT

The wiki entry is not particularly useful. I've just had this start occurring in a sandbox application I'm playing with, and most definitely did [b]not[/b] add an invocation to [i]ServletRequest.setCharacterEncoding()[/i] - as far as I can tell what caused the error to start throwing was moving labels for buttons into a resource bundle, and asking for the buttons to use values from those buttons, but then when I backed that change out, the error has continued. Seems to me like something borken in Visual JSF, and I'm about ready to throw my keyboard, monitor and sanity across the room.
[Message sent by forum member 'rahook' (rahook)]