users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Maximum Deployment Size? was (RE: Cluster SynchronizationException)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 20:42:31 PDT

Well it looks as though we will have move to plan-b.

After trying the following versions of Glassfish:
 V2 UR2 b04 Promoted Build
 Build 24d 01-April-08
 Build 41 10-July-08

We currently cannot get past the “No route to host “ errors.
The node agent manages to pull 2 out of the nine war files in the cluster and times
out after 20 minutes or so.

As a prelude to plan-b we have deployed our nine war files into a small cluster using
the farm capabilities in JBoss on several nodes with out any problems – yet ;)

Thanks for helping get though some of the issues. We may check out other
Glassfish versions in the future.
[Message sent by forum member 'gussie' (gussie)]