users@glassfish.java.net

Re: exposing API classes from a JCA connection in a webservice...

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 05:30:03 PDT

Hi,

I could try to do that but that is not our deployment scenario. I have just accepted the fact that the webservice cannot use any of the classes/interfaces defined by the API exposed by the JCA adapter. It is probably logical anyway since it requires a dynamic lookup of the JCA connector in JNDI to actually find the interface classes.

The main question is what should officially happen according to the specs. The question of what happens in another deployment scenario on glassfish is not that relevant I guess.

Cheers
  Erik
[Message sent by forum member 'erikengerd' (erikengerd)]