users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Can´t launch GlassFish Application Client from behind a router

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 17:28:06 PDT

Thank you so much Tim, I´ve been dragging this problem for around two months...

I tried changing names for I.P adresses on the sun-acc.xml but I got no success. The same story happend again, the application client tried to to establish a connection against a local adress and not against the remote router´s IP.

It would save us soooo much work to be eable to run our app clients across the internet,

Thank´s for your help Tim.

Pablo
[Message sent by forum member 'pablopina' (pablopina)]