users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Out of Memory starting asadmin in Solaris Zone

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 15:06:32 PDT

Hi,
I am using Glassfish on a solaris zone with 1 gb of physical ram and 2 gb swap. I installed it with -Xmx256m option and created a smf service also. After i read your message, i tried to disable and then enable the service with svcadm disable / enable commands and it went offline and then online without any problem.

I have previously sent the following posts on glassfish on solaris zones with limited ram:

http://discuss.joyent.com/viewtopic.php?id=22219

Bilgehan
[Message sent by forum member 'bilgehan' (bilgehan)]