users@glassfish.java.net

Setting up non-jbi shared libraries in glassfish?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 15:04:55 PDT

How can I setup utility libraries as a shared library in Glassfish? I've tried adding them through the console but it complains about not having a JBI definition xml.

In Websphere / Weblogic I can specify shared libraries and point to jars on the filesystem and assign them to a scope.

Is there this functionality in glassfish, and if not, is there an easy way to generate jbi xml definitions for the jars I want to add so glassfish will accept them?

Thanks =]

Andrew
[Message sent by forum member 'areplogle' (areplogle)]