users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Is it possible to use a cacert per virtual_server in glassfish ?

From: Paul <paul_at_nosphere.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 14:42:27 +0200

Le Tuesday 22 July 2008 11:17:22 V B Kumar Jayanti, vous avez écrit :
> Can you not use two different domains with each domain having its own
> cacerts ?.
>
> rgds.
> kumar
Hi Kumar,

Yes I can do this using domains but this means running several JVMs each with
it's memory size constraints and such.

Could I say that if you tell me to go the multiple domains way that's because
it's not possible to use a cacert per virtual_server ?

If this is the case, is there a way to register a SSLSessionFactory for a
given httplistener ? Just curious as I won't go this way for the deployment I
have in mind.

Thanks for your answer.

Paul