users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish and Apache could not start automatically on reboot

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 02:30:08 PDT

Dear Kristian

Thanks for your answer. I think you understand in the right direction.

We think the JMX connection is a result of our server configuration.

The server host rthus8026.rintra.ruag.com is mapped in the yast to two IP addresses with different aliases.

Probably this is the problem, that the JMX does not know which IP?

Is it possible to configure the JMX to connect to localhost or to one of the aliases?
[Message sent by forum member 'larsstrahm' (larsstrahm)]