users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish and Gentoo

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <pelegri_at_sun.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 18:15:46 -0700

There are no big broken things. Give us a couple of days and we will be
able to give you a better indicator of the status.

Note that there is a refresh of TP2 that just came out today, see [1],
but that one is, pretty much just the old TP2 with a new GUI installer.

[1]http://blogs.sun.com/sathyan/entry/glassfish_v3_tp2_refresh_is

        - eduard/o