users@glassfish.java.net

Re: appservAgentService.exe not functional on Windows 2003

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.mp_at_sun.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2008 23:28:37 +0200

Hello Andrew,

I think I understand the dilema (frustration).

Let me say that ISVs are a little different here. We do spend time
with as many of them as possible to get them up to speed and think
they are absolutely vital to the GlassFish community.
That's why we have both the SPA (Sun Partner Advantage) program and
the GlassFish Technology Partner program (http://www.sun.com/glassfishpartners
) in place.
You seem to be an ideal case where you can benefit from them while
help improve the GlassFish product at the same time.

I'd love to continue that conversation and make sure your issue is
being resolved moving forward : alexis DOT mp at sun DOT com.

thanks,
-Alexis