users@glassfish.java.net

RE: RE: Glassfish throws Commons logging error during Configuration

From: Wim V <wim_at_pizzastop.be>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 18:35:38 +0200

Hi,

Are you using hibernate 3.2.5 (or better)? Which java version are you using
pls? Also, could you post the full stack trace pls?
Are you using a JPA Persistence Unit or the Hibernate API directly?
Please also check if you have ALL of these jars in the classpath :
(required for Hibernate 325 used with JPA)

antlr-2.7.6.jar
asm-attrs.jar
asm.jar
c3p0-0.9.1.jar
cglib-2.1.3.jar
checkstyle-all-4.1.jar
commons-collections-2.1.1.jar
commons-logging-1.0.4.jar
concurrent-1.3.2.jar
dev.jar
dom4j-1.6.1.jar
ehcache-1.2.3.jar
hibernate-annotations.jar
hibernate-commons-annotations.jar
hibernate-entitymanager.jar
hibernate-search.jar
hibernate-validator.jar
hibernate3.jar
javassist.jar
jboss-archive-browsing.jar
log4j-1.2.11.jar
log4j.properties
lucene-core-2.2.0.jar
org-netbeans-modules-web-httpmonitor.jar

wim